cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No ConnTrack found

scott.trueblood
Level 1
Level 1

Hello I am getting this error on my Cisco RV180 Firewall.

Wed May 14 07:36:15 2014(EDT) [rv180][Kernel][KERNEL] [63118.070000] NO CONNTRACK FOUND [DROP]IN=eth1 OUT= DST MAC=24:e9:b3:5e:a3:51 SRC MAC=c4:71:fe:73:3e:fd PAYLOAD TYPE=08:00 SRC=132.245.81.114 DST=24.190.16.253 LEN=1021 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=51 ID=18587 DF PROTO=TCP SPT=443 DPT=51145 WINDOW=40

The source address is Microsoft 365 and the Destination is my address.

I'm getting this error with many other things as well. It's causing one of our security cams to disconnect when accessed from the outside.

Why are we getting these drops and how do we resolve them?

3 Replies 3

richardshughes
Level 1
Level 1

I am experiencing the very same issue as you have described above. I have hundreds of these entries in the Warning log, if I don't clear the logs every hour, the router crashes. This is getting really frustrating, did you ever find a resolution to this?

I've been running the latest firmware for over a year now and I've only just started having this issue. I have even manually copied and pasted every configuration page, re-set the router back to factory default and then manually re-set each setting ... still the same problem, if not worse!

Johannes Kingma
Level 1
Level 1

I just posted something similar. Is this behaviour by design?

It actually are not only the mentioned addresses also the traffic between router and workstation are reported. as well as my Mediaserver and router. but also traffic between WAN and my Mediaserver.

Ronald Sullivan
Level 1
Level 1

I too am getting the same NO CONNTRACK FOUND errors after upgrading to v1.0.5.8. The upgrade was done as directed, with factory reset prior to the upgrade, and all configuration settings entered manually afterwards. 

Why am I seeing these, and how are they fixed? Never had them before the firmware upgrade.

Thanks,

Ron

RV220W