Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ONe Way Audio

I have a rv220w router , Sg200 switch , about 19 systems and 15 ip phone s, Some time users will experience one way audio . I attached a packet capture that I caught while the problem was happening. This problem has been happening for about 7 months and nobody seems to be able to solve or help . The phones are connected to the systems . I have set up vlans and qos according to cisco specs and can not open up ports from wan to lan in the span of my phones vlan as the router is limited . Has anyone seen this issue before ? I have phone service through bouncetel (whitelabel communications) There is also a vonage box connected to the router as well . The phone that was having this problem while I took the capture is x216. Cisco states there is a problem with the provider or we may need a onsite pbx , the provider states that it is the router or I am having lan issue but they do not say what.

1 Reply 1

Also , the correct source and destination of the provider is 8.20.94.30 . They say I am having a lan issue cause I keep reaching thre internal ip of 10.5.94.79. I do not understand how this would be our issue .