cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV180 Access Rules & One-to-One NAT

ndelacretaz
Level 1
Level 1

I have 2 static IP addresses that I'd like to point to 2 corresponding servers in my LAN.  I've followed the Access Rule and One-to-One NAT instructions as best I can (screenshots of each for one of the static IP scenarios attached), but no luck.  The static IPs bring the outside/WAN user to the RV180's admin login screen.  Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

albrecht-p
Level 1
Level 1
  1. In the Access Rule shown in AccessRule.gif, change Source IP from SingleAddress to Any and clear out the xx.xx.xx.210 address from Start.
  2. Check the box for Use Other WAN (Internet) Address
  3. Put the xx.xx.xx.210 IP address (from step 1) into field WAN (Internet) Destination IP

If you need to create more One-to-One rules, just start by creating the Rule as Port Forwarding and then edit it under Access Rules, using the steps above.

Hello Nathan,

It would be much simpler if you could use the One-to-One option from,

Firewall> Advance Settings> One-to-One NAT

refer :

http://www6.nohold.net/ciscosb/ukp.aspx?vw=1&docid=963daebac3224d3388f6ffba1173354f_Add_One_to_One_Nat_Configuration_on_RV180_and_RV180W.xml&pid=4&respid=0&snid=2&dispid=0&cpage=search

Thanks and regards,

Siva

None of this works.  I have all the rules exactly as instructed here and in documentation and I can't get this piece of junk RV180 to listen on any of the additional IP addresses at all.  And Cisco support wouldn't help me because I'm outside 1 year of purchase.  I purchased this specifically for multiple WAN ip's and why am I not surprised that it doesn't work.  JUNK.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: