Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV220W config - zpanel

Hi everyone, need some direction with Access Rules for setting up web services, smtp, etc. I have a range of public ip's from my isp and currently have the range nat'd with a range of 1 for each IP address in this range so I feel that the issue may have something to do with this.

In anycase, I am trying to setup the following ports to forward to a vm machine which has one of the public range IP's assigned to it and functioning.

20 & 21 : FTP
25 (TCP) : SMTP
53 (TCP & UDP) : DNS
80 (TCP & UDP) : HTTP
110 : POP3
143 : IMAP

Should I be using Access Rules for this or port forwarding? I've tried both but the public IP just resolves back to the rv login screen.

Cheers!

1 Reply 1

Mehdi Boukraa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Oliver, 

1. To forward some ports from WAN (WAN IP configured on the physical port) we need to configure port forwarding only and Access rule if you need to allow and block some Public IP's

2. To forward some ports from WAN (second IP from the Public IP's giving by ISP ) in that case we need to configure one to one NAT to the internal server and you can choose which port to redirect in our case we can choose port 80 , from WebGUI you cannot forward more than port to the same internal IP, so to forward the rest of needed port (20,21,25 ...) please follow this steps : 

Step 1 : after adding One To One NAT we need to configure Access rule : allow from WAN to LAN , choose the service (port 25) to internal server and there is an option in the bottom CheckBox "Use other WAN (internet) IP address, check the box and put your second public IP, and the same for the rest of the port.

Please let me know after your testing

Please rate the post or marked as answered to help other Cisco Customers.

Greetings

Mehdi