Views
Helpful
Replies

RV325 Routing

lyndongomez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Cisco Gurus!

Recently we had this Cisco RV325 Dual WAN VPN router that was delivered from Au. The reason why they bought it is obviously we have 2 ISP's that we want to merge their bandwidth (load balancing feature) with the use of this device because our Aus ISP sucks giving us slow connectivity. But before hand, we already have this existing network with a subnet of 192.168.121.0/24. Now, As I seek assistance from the Cisco tech support team, we have a remote session and they did configuration on the device which make me feel a little bit worried. Basically the WAN1 and WAN2 of the router is DHCP mode, which means obtaining IP's from our main DHCP servers/routers. Next is assigning the LAN side of the device on a different subnet to avoid confliction with a 192.168.10.0/24 IP with DHCP server mode enabled. Now my question is, What will happen to those of our existing machines that has been setup with a Static IP (121.0/24 subnet) before the RV325 came in. Will they communicate still? Do we need to configure a set of routing from any of which main routers? I have attached a topology of what I want to achieve on our Network. Hope to hear help from you. I really need this to accomplish. Thank you in advance!

Lyndon Gomez  

0 Replies 0