Views
Helpful
Replies

RV340 PAT (Port Address Translation)

OvidiuS
Level 1
Level 1

Hey guys!

I have one Cisco RV340 and I want to setup port address translation. I used to have an RV320 whitch had an easy menu. Where can I find the PAT configuration menu on the RV340? Thans!

3 Replies 3

Olamideharrison
Level 1
Level 1

Step 1.Log in to the Web Configuration Utility to choose Setup > Port Address Translation.

4152-1-v1a.jpeg.jpg

The Port Address Translation page opens:

4152-3-v1.jpeg.jpg

Adding PAT

Step 1. Click Add to add a service. This service is the protocol which is used to map the private IP address with the public IP address.   

4152-3-v1.jpeg-1.jpg

A new row is added in the Port Address Translation Table:

4152-5-v1.jpeg.jpg

Step 2. Choose the desired service from Service drop-down list. This is the service on which PAT is performed to convert the private IP addresses into public IP addresses.

4152-7-v1.jpeg.jpg

Step 3. Enter the IP address of the device or a domain name which has the particular service into the Name or IP Address field. This is the source IP address on which the PAT is performed

If you want to add a new service, refer to the Service Management section.

Step 4. Check the Status check box to enable the service. If you do not check Status, the service appears inactive.

Step 5. Click Save to save the settings.

Edit PAT

Step 1. If you want to change any port address translation settings, check the check box beside the appropriate service to select it.

Step 2. Click Edit and change the necessary setting.

Step 3. Click Save to save the settings.

Delete PAT

Step 1. If you want to delete any specific port address translation, check the check box beside the appropriate service to select it.

If you want to add a new service, refer to the Service Management section.

Step 4. Check the Status check box to enable the service. If you do not check Status, the service appears inactive.

Step 5. Click Save to save the settings.

Edit PAT

Step 1. If you want to change any port address translation settings, check the check box beside the appropriate service to select it.

Step 2. Click Edit and change the necessary setting.

Step 3. Click Save to save the settings.

Delete PAT

Step 1. If you want to delete any specific port address translation, check the check box beside the appropriate service to select it.

Need more help let me know

Hey, thank you for your reply, but I know how to set up the PAT on RV320 (the web interface it's exactly the same as you showed in your reply). The RV340 that I have it has a new web interface like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw712b-Kk_o

On this new iterface I can't find and set PAT for my network. Thanks!

barrykaauamo
Level 1
Level 1

That is what I was looking for, what information, present here at this site!
If you truly need to say thank you ! We'd really appreciate and be thankful expecting you leave a decent report on the module page. This is the best procedure for guiding say thank you to this undertaking and sponsorship bundle.

eHub Allied Universal