cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

rv340w the admin panel does not open

braben
Level 1
Level 1

I live in Russia, the admin panel has stopped working for everyone, right? I enter the correct username and password, then it just spins all the time and that's it, it doesn't write any errors

8 Replies 8

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Try other browser(s) to check if the problem is persistent

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

braben
Level 1
Level 1

I've already tried it

- Probably the only thing you can do is factory reset and configure again or restore configuration.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

braben
Level 1
Level 1

most likely it won't help

- Contact Cisco : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

M.

braben
Level 1
Level 1

here is the official support response

Your account has been deactivated due to Cisco’s ceasing of business in Russia and Belarus. As a result, we are stopping your Cisco Service effective immediately, including technical support, service replacement hardware (RMAs), software licenses and downloads, and any additional technical or other services.

What should I do now? I need to go to the admin panel anyway

braben
Level 1
Level 1

the admin panel is still not working

braben
Level 1
Level 1

automatic update firmware via usb will help or not?