cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV345P time off by one hour

BZ93213
Level 1
Level 1

So, I'm probably going to feel real stupid when I figure this out, but I can't get the router set to the correct time.  I don't configure routers on a regular basis so I'm sure it's user error.

Anyways, it's always one hour behind.  My settings are below.  The NTP server that is configured is working as many other devices on the network use this server with no problem.  Also, switching to the default NTP servers doesn't fix the issue.

Router_Time_Config.jpg

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your time.

6 Replies 6

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Is the time zone correct ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi Marce,

Yes, I'm on the east coast of Florida.

Also, my current firmware version is 1.0.03.28 (just updated this morning), but this has been an ongoing issue since I've had the router, just haven't bothered to look deeper into it until now.

Jitendra Kumar
Spotlight
Spotlight

Have you tried with the default NTP server?

Thanks,
Jitendra

Yes.  It's been set to use the default servers for over a year and has never had the correct time.  It was only recently that I added a local NTP server to the network, so I figured I would try syncing the router with that one.  Many other devices on the network use my local NTP server with no issues.

Yes, that is the guide I used to configure the time.