cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV4000 v2 unstable connection problem

on4hu_hoolandts
Level 1
Level 1

I have an unstable connection, 2-3 x per day, no more connection to the router, required to cut the power supply 12 volts and lost my ip (dynamic), - the router is new.-

- no problem with a simple WRT54G in place.

- the problem also occurs whenever any PC connected to the RV4000 am not for several hours (absolutely no rj45 connected)

Is there a solution or is this a bug

thanks

on4hu@on4hu.net

4 Replies 4

riroe
Level 3
Level 3

Have you tried resetting the router back to factory defaults?  If not, give this a try and see if you have better results.

If your problem persists  I would ask that you give us a call at our Cisco Small Business Support Center. The number in the US is 1-866-606-1866.  This way we can create a case for you and help troubleshoot the problem.

THANKS

Rick Roe

Cisco Small Business Support Center

I just did a reset to factory default, I did well for a reset button on the back of dvs4000 I do not know if the result is the same, and in this case I have not seen for improvement

I'll let you know after 24 hours of operation

best regards

André ON4HU

Traduction (français > anglais)

after a reset with the button has the back of the RVS4000 no change
even a total crash last night.
I corrected the pages, I do not know if this influences the crash but my page "portrange Forwarding" contains some lines of "Single Range Forwarding" for lack of space *

after a reset with the button has the back of the RVS4000 no change

even a total crash last night.

I corrected the pages, I do not know if this influences the crash but my page "portrange Forwarding" contains some lines of "Single Range Forwarding" for lack of space *