Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SG300/SG200 does'n save the changes

I have several SG200, SG300, and SF500 model switches. Already several times after making changes to the VLANs, and saving the changes, when restarting the computers it is lost.
This usually happens to me with the VLAN assignment settings. With other configurations I have no problems.

Traduccion:

Tengo varios switches de modelos SG200,SG300 y SF500. Ya varias veces luego de realizar cambios en las VLAN, y guardar los cambios, al reiniciar los equipos el mismo se me pierde.
Esto por lo general me pasa con la configuracion de asignacion de VLAN. Con otras configuraciones no tengo problemas.

Screenshot_1.jpg

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Look at reply from this thread  , check if suggestions made could be applicable : https://community.cisco.com/t5/small-business-switches/sg200-300-changes-not-commiting-after-reboot-lag-yes-im-saving/td-p/2496522

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '