cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Still waiting for updated RV325 firmware. Status report, please.

KeeterJohnson
Level 1
Level 1

Okay, Cisco, June has come and gone. It has been about 3 months since version 1.3.1.10 was released then subsequently withdrawn.  For awhile there was an announcement posted that said a new version would be released in mid-June.  Now even that announcement is gone.  So, what's the status?  Is the RV3xx now at end-of-life?

I'm waiting for the DHCP reservation count limit of 30 to be increased to somewhere near the published count of 100.  I think others are waiting for VPN fixes. 

A few words to your customers would be appreciated.

3 Replies 3

Jorge Obregon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, 

We appreciate your patience waiting for this new released fixed. I would like to let you know that developers are still working diligently on this. I would not like to give you any approximately date since unfortunately we still don’t have any release date.

But we already know this has taken a bit more than expected so this is on a high priority and hopefully will be release soon.

Thank you, we really appreciate your patience.

Regards,

I just bought a RV325 and RV320 for site to site application. I found that I had to close all firewall of all my computers in windows 10 in order to get ping correctly. Do u have method to avoid this? I m new in VPN router! 

thank you 

Hello, 

I hope you are doing well I just want to let you know that as soon as the VPN tunnel is stablished means that all configuration is ok with the routers so there is nothing to on the router configuration to avoid turning off the firewalls on the computers on the local and remote LAN. 

I have seen that some customers add some exceptions to allow this traffic on "windows firewall with advanced security" but I could not tell you how exactly to do it since is something we don’t do if you can ask Microsoft forum about this would be perfect.

I hope this is helpful for you!

Regards,