cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to login through web interface on Cisco 860VAE

Jaywall
Level 1
Level 1

I went to log into the router today to open a port for vendor support, but the web login is no longer working. It loads the login screen where I can enter the username/password but it seems like nothing happens when I try to login. 

Everything is working on the local network the way it always has been. I have unplugged it and restarted it all to no avail. Has anyone encountered this before or have any direction on how to get by this? I have tried multiple computers and web browsers as well, still the issue persists.

I've attached a screenshot of the web interface and how it looks when I try to login.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Try to fetch the web login page  with https://eternallybored.org/misc/wget/1.21.3/32/wget.exe  , post result here , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Jaywall
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for your reply. I hope I used the utility correctly. I have attached a screenshot of the results that occurred in command prompt.

- No obvious problems seen with that ; use google Chrome and press F12 , then try the web login , check the output in the development  pane ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '