Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Cisco RV340 SITE TO SITE Series 800 routers

soufiane.Max
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone.

have anyone tried to connect site to site VPN ( IPSEC ) with this router : Cisco RV340 and another cisco Series 800 k9.

can i create a DYNAMIC MAP on it  and connect my agencies ( without ip address to this router ) ?

i want to buy the Cisco RV340 ( 50 IPSEC Tunnel i find the price abordable).

i want to set up this router on my headquarter and connect all my agencies ( Cisco 800 series) to this router ( RV340 ) i see we can configure this router on graphical interface and the other routers on CLI.

i think it's possible but i' wan't to be sure before purchasing it.

Thank you

Max

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jitendra Kumar
Spotlight
Spotlight

Yes, both are supported site-to-site VPN if you have a very limited budget however RV340 very small appliance if you want to use it for site-to-site VPN only then it's ok. 

Thanks,
Jitendra

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jitendra Kumar
Spotlight
Spotlight

Yes, both are supported site-to-site VPN if you have a very limited budget however RV340 very small appliance if you want to use it for site-to-site VPN only then it's ok. 

Thanks,
Jitendra

Thank you for your reply.

yes i need the rv340 only to manage my VPN's , the 887va that i have currently supportr only 20 Tunnel and i need more. 

so i can create VPN tunnel on my other router's  by CLI commands ( on 800 series ) and create the tunnel VPN on the other side on the RV340  ? that can work fine ?

Kr,

Max

Yes, it can handle 20 tunnels if tunnels do not have much traffic hope you are doing the connectivity for the management and normal concerned traffic only.

Thanks,
Jitendra