cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where is the RV3xx firmware v1.3.1.10 ???

guillaumelavaud
Level 1
Level 1

Seriously, cisco....

There is a problem with this firmware?

6 Replies 6

I'm also curious as to why firmware ver. 1.3.1.10 was pulled form the downloads site.

Are there security risks in the firmware that need mitigating?

Hello,

I installed the 1.3.10 firmware on my router RV320.

After 24 hours of use, my VPN client refuses to connect to the RV320.

I got an error during phase 2 without changing my conguration.

I downgrade my firmware 1.2.1.14 :(.

Cordially

I had the same issue - I cannot establish site-to-site IPSec VPN between RV320 and RV180 anymore.  The VPN connection used to work just fine and the only change has been the latest firmware upgrade on RV320 to v1.3.1.10.  In case anyone from Cisco is looking at these forums, in my case Phase 1 seems to be completed successfully and in the VPN log I see "[Tunnel Established] ISAKMP SA established".  However this message is repeated every couple of minutes and Phase 2 is not even attempted, or at least there is no failure message in the log.  Rushing into upgrading to this latest firmware was not a great idea. Beware that the identified issues with VPN in the new firmware do not preclude the possibility of security issues on top. But then again, the security issues may have been there even before the upgrade. :-)

What is wrong with this firmware version ?
I made the update in the same day when it has been released.

Thanks for reply.

DougSpooner
Level 1
Level 1

I had to downgrade to v1.2.1.14.  Had major VPN issues with v1.3.1.10.  Sites would go down in less than 24 hours of being up.  Both sites would say connected but no traffic routing.  One site would say connected the the other side would not be connected.  Had to keep rebooting routers on each end sometimes multiple times a day.   

corbridgetech
Level 1
Level 1

I had also ran into a problem with v1.3.1.10 to where the router needed to be restarted about once a week just to keep the internet connections.  This is with no VPN setup on the router.

Have another site running the same router on v1.2.1.14 with an almost identical setup and no issues.