Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wireless connection issue

Hi 

Guys i have almost same issue as you described , My some of the windows 8 user not getting ip address from the router rv340w but they are able to connect with the ssid . with the same time other windows are connected properly like windows 10 and it works also with wired connection . Do you have any idea about this .

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- If the wifi-adapter is intel-based , then update the driver(s) , if applicable ,check if that can help :

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005655/wireless/intel-wireless-gigabit-products.html

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Marce thank you for the reply . But its very strange that all the windows 8 , 8.1 and some of mobile having problem with driver at the same time. if its driver issue they all will not stop at the same time . Also when i restart the router rv340w it works fine for some time on the same devices .