Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect vpn No valid certificates available for authentication

Divine1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to connect through Cisco Anyconnect vpn but getting an error of  "No valid certificates available for authentication".  It shows "Connection attempt has failed due to network or PC issue".  The other users in our team are able to connect. How can I resolve this problem ? Will you please share the protocol ? Thank you !

2 Replies 2

@Divine1 normally that means your AnyConnect client cannot find or access the digital certificates needed to establish a secure connection with your organization's VPN server. A simple restart of your machine could fix this, you can check your certs

• Windows: Open the "Manage computer certificates" application (search for "certmgr.msc"). Look for certificates issued by your organization's VPN server in the "Personal" and "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" stores. Ensure they are not expired and have valid private keys.
  • macOS: Open the "Keychain Access" application. Look for similar certificates under the "System" and "login" keychains.

If the problem persists, reach out to your organization's IT support, hope this helps.

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

Divine1
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you ! I will check it and contact IT support if required. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card