cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

RoHi,I am going through some CCNA stuff and I would do some excercises in packet tracer. My problem is that I cannot write special characters anywhere - for example when I would want to write | so I can filter the output I would press AltGr+W. Except...

Resolved! VRF

Hi Team, I have couple VRFs setup on R5 with static route from each VRF on R5 pointing back to R4: ip route vrf_Name 1.1.1.0 255.255.255.0 1.1.1.2. since R4 interface is on global table, how would static route from R4 to VRFs works. same as normal? i...

Johnson_Mo_0-1702395974216.png

Hello. The reason for delaying Preempt while looking at cisco HSRP-related documents is because"When a router first comes up, it does not have a complete routing table. If HSRP is configured to preempt, the local HSRP group may become the active rout...

sjrcoel by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with an ASR 920 that we have integrated into our network.it becomes unstable as the load increasesyet without traffic it's stablewe've reviewed the configurations and they seem fineexcept that once traffic is injected it becomes unst...

I'm trying to configure router 1841 with 2 system but it's no communicating  In packet tracer it is working but in real its not working    En Conf tInt f0/0Ip add 192.168.1.1No shutInt f 0/1Ip add 192.168.2.1No shut  I have given gateway and Ip addre...

Hi Team,                   i have one query if we change the IBGP over loopback  GR (switchover timers to warm reboot timers ) so in this case do we need to do clear ip bgp (hard reset)  for negotiate the timers  or will it automatically negotiate   ...

BGP advertised and received routes issue Can someone explain to me what I am missing my configuration given the issues below? I have attached devices mentioned below as well as others in the AS-PATH as well as the section of topology relevant to my i...

KevA by Level 1
  • 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

for this network the instructor wants to configure unused vl as native , on Sw1 g0/1 , sw2 g0/1 and g0/2 , he simply configures vl 1001 as native , but when talking about the router he configures vl 10 :  does it mean we can't configure unused native...

Screenshot_20231123_130009.jpg Screenshot_20231206_093119_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
sumerfat by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card