cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a topology look like this  and i already turn on the rstp configuration to each switch. then i set up priority each switch like thisLantai 6 (up right) : 28672Lantai 2 (up left) : 32768and Multi SW 10 (down) 40960 but, why Lantai 2 - Multi SW ...

IMG_20240720_134933.jpg

Hi, I have C 4321 routers and a problem with a PSU. Does anyone know the pinout for a temporary solution?The 6 pin socket is marked 12v and 54v - I assume the 54v is for PoE, and the router operates on 12v only?Cheers!

I want to make sure that static NAT (inside source static) can be used on redundant routers (where asymmetric routing occurs) without using any additional features. It seems that it shouldn't be a problem for static NAT but IOS XE has special chapter...

So when I configure the RIP routing, I enter the 40.40.40.0 network in the GUI, but why is it automatically changed to 40.0.0.0? However, the routing still works.

mrsugabz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to run "switch-to-switch" MacSec on a 8300-2N2S-4T2X. The hand off is 1GE-TX. I realise that the onboard TX interfaces do not support MacSec, but could I use a TX SPF (GLC-TE or SFP-10G-T-X) in one of the onboard 10G interfaces to make t...

HiCorrection: The switch is having this issue not the ISR. I can't delete the thread.   Our Cisco ISR 4331 (IOS 16.6.4) is shown in SolarWinds has having a steady temperature of 104-105F degrees. The Cisco documentation says operating temperature is ...

WMA Hell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm configuring QoS on a Cisco router and an error occurred while configuring the policy-map.shape down to 8000. It doesn't go back up to 154400000 and we can't communicate.   class-map match-all TEST match protocol icmp Go! policy-map TEST c...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am upgrading workstations to RHEL 8,  and I have 2/3 2960-s switches, and also a router (that I keep as a spare), that 'complain when I use ssh to connect to them.$ ssh admin@south.localdomainUnable to negotiate with 192.168.1.3 port 22: no ...

roncro by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

my interface is in a specific VRF     interface Loopbackx  ip vrf forwarding  MGMTxxxip address xxxxxxxxxx   and the global comand   ip tftp source-interface Loopbackx is also enable   the problem is though I can ping to the ftp s...

Hi team,Can anyone tell me the steps to RESET PASSWORD of cisco ASR 1006????I've tried following things:-control + Break/ special command break from putty to put router in rommon mode and change register value to 0x2142 but no luck with rommon mode a...

Resolved! DMVPN 3 Phase

Hello every one here my all config, currently i can ping everywhere on my topology from everywhere, my question is i want check 3 phase working or not in my topology thanks in advance.ISP config interface GigabitEthernet0/0ip address 172.16.0.100 255...

Screenshot from 2024-07-18 18-35-44.png
Mlex1 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes