Views
Helpful
Replies

Application Health tab not showing in APIC IWAN APP

carl_townshend
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi All

I have set up a branch using the IWAN app.

On the App, we are supposed to be able to get the health of the applications and what is flowing etc.

We have Cisco Prime and APIC IWAN app talking to each other and all devices are sending Netflow.

How come I cannot see this info under monitoring un APIC?

Cheers

5 Replies 5

carl_townshend
Spotlight
Spotlight

Can anyone help with this ?

Hello,

this is most likely user role related. Make sure the user you are logged in with has read-all and/or admin rights...

Which version are you running ?

Hi

APIC version 1.6.0.30151 and IWAN app version 1.6.0.98

Well, I also think that it's all about admin rights, or something like that. I would trust development of such apps and their promoting - to one company. There are a lot of reasons why it should be developed by one company, cause only one and only dev company can guarantee that all the steps and levels during development - would have their mark of quality. I know such companies, which can promote and make healthcare application development for any customer, whatever they would be asked about it. Whatever app features you will ask - they will implement everything.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card