cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call center

korbenda11as
Level 1
Level 1

i was tasked to put up a call center from scratch, can anyone knows of what are the things need to consider in designing a call center network? Anyone, for a good link of reading materials for call center design or small to enterprise business network infrastructure design, requirements and considerations...i will appreciate that...thanks!

3 Replies 3

johnnylingo
Level 5
Level 5

Primary things to consider are # of agents, # of calls at a given time, whether it will be central or distributed, growth plans, and availability (SLA) requirements.

Do a search for IPCC and SRND, you should see some good matches come up. Here is the SRND for IPCC Express 4.0(4):

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps6488/c1609/ccmigration_09186a008066ea75.pdf

ariazk
Level 1
Level 1

designing call centre is very simple but first you need to clear what is the requirment.

like If somone say to me I can install Asterisk PBX connect asterisk with SIP trunk and connect ip phones to asterisk or you can use soft phone (free).

for comlicated design you need to consider many things but thats the simple design.

j01975402
Level 1
Level 1

Designing a call center network involves several considerations:

1. Scalability: Ensure the network infrastructure can accommodate growth in call volume and agent count.

2. Reliability: Implement redundancy and backup systems to minimize downtime and ensure continuous operation.

3. Quality of Service: Prioritize voice traffic to maintain call quality and minimize latency.

4. Security: Implement measures to protect sensitive customer data and prevent unauthorized access to the network.

5. Connectivity: Choose a robust internet connection and consider backup options like LTE or satellite for redundancy.

6. Hardware and Software: Select suitable phone systems, headsets, and call center software that meet the needs of your operation.

7. Workstation Design: Design ergonomic workstations for agents with comfortable seating, proper lighting, and noise reduction features.

For reading materials, you can check out resources like Cisco's Call Center Design Guide or websites like Grupo Noa Call Center Services, provide valuable insights into call center network design and best practices.

Check the website for more information: https://www.gruponoainternational.com/

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card