cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 12000 - Error code 00335

Ali Norouzi
Level 1
Level 1

I have a problem with my Cisco 12000. The router was working properly at first but suddenly its services get down. I couldn't connect it even by console so I reset it but it didn't load after that and show me a number on its screen that is 00335. Would you please tell me what is the meaning of this code?

2 Replies 2

Frederic Vanderbecq
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

when you rebooted the router, apart from 00335, was there anything else displayed on the console ? If there were other messages, could you copy them here ?

If you look to the GSR LEDs, do you see them changing as the router is booting or are all the LEDs off for instance ?

Do you have a standby RP in the router ? If yes, remove the currently failing RP and see if you can boot your GSR on the standby.

At this point, it would appear this RP may be bad. Could be best to log a case with the TAC. The RP will probably need to be replaced.

Fred

hello fred

In fact , nothing else except this code on PRI card displayed , on other line cards different codes appear ,

>> If you look to the GSR LEDs, do you see them changing as the router is booting or are all the LEDs off for instance ?

no when it goes up immidiatly this code appear , also we are not able to connect through console port .I wonder if the flash memory damaged or mini IOS  has bug , maybe these cause this problem ?

Tina

on behalf of ALI

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card