Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with Getting Started PT - 1.1.2 Video

VictoriaQ
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon!

I'm just starting with the Networking Essentials Course and my instructor told us to download Packer Tracer and go through the three courses to learn how to work with it. 

I'm in the 'Getting Started Course', at the 1.1.2 Video, trying to copy what the instructor is doing. But when I get to minute 2:33 and try to connect the Wireless Router with the Web Cam, a window pops up saying: 'The cable cannot be connected to that port'. From what I've been reading in other conversations, seems like I have something disable or that I have to disable. I don't know which one it is.

I know it's such a very simple and maybe stupid question but I can't seem to find the solution.

Also I'd like to apologize for any grammatical mistakes that I'd could have made. 

Thank you so much for your help! 

(I also share a screenshot of the current state of the exercise)

Practice.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Martin L
VIP
VIP

yes, by default web cam is wireless; u can change that in I/O Config tab (2nd from left after Specifications).  if u do not see such I/O tab, click on Advanced option in lower right corner - not on my pic but follow red arrow

MartinL_0-1715546902973.png

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Martin L
VIP
VIP

yes, by default web cam is wireless; u can change that in I/O Config tab (2nd from left after Specifications).  if u do not see such I/O tab, click on Advanced option in lower right corner - not on my pic but follow red arrow

MartinL_0-1715546902973.png

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card