cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

When I tested the circut on Exfo failed due a frame loss and when I checked the PE router I see this which I dont know what that means :Policy CSR-EGRESS Class class-defaultClassification statistics (packets/bytes) (rate - kbps)Matched : 5817158583/7...

Hi!I set up Cisco NAT and it works weird...Ping through NAT works, but ports are not available, although the broadcast is on: ip nat translation: tcp xx.xx.xx.55:56666 10.10.0.25:56666 172.16.0.100:888 172.16.0.100:888icmp xx.xx.xx.55:35 10.10.0.25...

Hi,I am unable to ping domain names like google.com. I can however ping 142.251.46.174.Here is my config.  version 15.7 service timestamps debug datetime msec service timestamps log datetime msec no service password-encryption ! hostname Router ! boo...

hirani89 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,i'm using router 4431 with config port access with isp to connect internet. but when configuring port-chanel on router with 2 port access, ping dropped packet, I have tested shutting down 1 of 2 ports but the result is still the same. the...

Loc DUong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day everyone !I'm Linux Engineer for a large organization.I have some good knowledge of Cisco, also SNMP, DB, programming...I'm building an Open Source solution (Running on SuSE Linux Enterprise Server - SLES) to have an inventory / CMDB of all ...

Hi,"In the diagram above, there are two core switches with a Layer 3 connection between them. Between the firewall and the core switches, there are two switches. There are Layer 3 connections between the switches and the core, along with an additiona...

Internet zone2.JPG