Views
Helpful
Replies

No communication between PC and router

ares543
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I have network with topology that can be seen on screen attached below. I configured switches, configured routers, configured OSPF, vlans, inter vlan routing on R2 etc. Any PC can ping any other no problem. And any PC can ping R2 without any problem. Routers also can ping themselves without any problem. In this regard network works perfectly. But the problem is, that i can't connect any PC to R1 no matter what. There is no communication at all. For example, i can ping 192.168.10.1 from PCF and it works. But if i try to ping 192.168.10.2 i get only "request timed out". What should i do to get this network running properly? Did i forgot to do something important? I've added packet tracer file so you can check there directly what i did wrong.

image.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : Community group for Packet Tracer project questions

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : Community group for Packet Tracer project questions

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card