one vlan can connect but other cannot connect to dhcp server

2005074F93956
Level 1
Level 1

My vlan for 401 cant works but from vlan 301 can from the dhcp server

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

you need to add subinterfaces for Vlan 301 and Vlan 401 on the Paris router. I have also added Vlan 80 as the management Vlan for the switches. In addition, you need some sort of routing protocol between your routers, I have configured EIGRP. Review the attached file, which provides end-to-end connectivity...

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- If the DHCP server is no longer on the same local subnet , then you may need a helper address for the particular vlan: 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/ipapp/command/iap-cr-book/iap-i1.html#wp1413119578

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

the code still does not work and my ip addressing is from server not router

Hello,

you need to add subinterfaces for Vlan 301 and Vlan 401 on the Paris router. I have also added Vlan 80 as the management Vlan for the switches. In addition, you need some sort of routing protocol between your routers, I have configured EIGRP. Review the attached file, which provides end-to-end connectivity...

i use the code u and i did rip and encaps alr . now the dhcp server cant access all the vlan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card