Views
Helpful
Replies

open ports 8081 & 8082

eddie.sardinha
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All, 

I need assistance opening ports 8081 & 8082 on my network to connect to a cloud application.  I opened a ticket with Cisco TAC and they told me I can only do static NAT one to one.  I need these ports opened to my entire network, how can I accomplish this?  I did challenge them with dynamic NAT and I don't know the config so I wasn't able to get anywhere on the phone with them. 

Can someone assist? 

Thanks,

3 Replies 3

Hi

If you already have a dynamic NAT or PAT it should work, but I would like to know if you are using a firewall or ACL to block traffic?

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

The ASA is connected directly to the internet circuit there should be nothing else blocking traffic.

Ok, so you should create an ACL to allow the permission to those ports, example:

object-group service NEW-PORTS tcp
port-object range 8081 8082

access-list INSIDE-ACL extended permit tcp <source networks with subnet mask> <destination with subnet mask> object-group NEW-PORTS

If you have an ACL with deny, the new ACL entry should moved up from the bottom. 

:-)

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card