Views
Helpful
Replies

Router Cisco 2911 ⚠️⚠️

4N0NYM0U5
Level 1
Level 1

Urgent Case 

I need a command to export data for each number What calls did he make on my organization or call out of my organization or who called him? ( Ephoen-dn or Ephone ) on router Cisco 2911 ... I want details for each number, line, or telephone separately.

7 Replies 7

Giuseppe Larosa
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello @4N0NYM0U5 ,

there are commands to see active calls and to see call history but they put together all the Ephones so you should take the output and process it in some way.

Are you talking about CME Call Manager Express running on your C2911 router, aren't you?

Hope to help

Giuseppe

Hello Mr. Giuseppe Larosa

Yes I am talking about CME Call Manager Express running the C2911 router

I need the commands to show all call history from phones on my organization I need a record of the calls between the phones, which phones called externally, and which external calls were answered by which phone coming calls out and export to the file

To extract call details from a Cisco 2911 router for each phone number, line, or telephone separately, you can use the show voice call status and show voice call summary commands. However, to get detailed call logs, especially for tracking call records (who called whom, when, etc.), you would typically rely on Call Detail Records (CDR).

darren-oconnor
Level 1
Level 1

hi @4N0NYM0U5 

show call history voice

Hello Mr. Darren

Yes, i need all history ?!

hi @4N0NYM0U5 , you won't be able to get all the history only whats stored on the system flash.

Have you tried running the above command - show call history voice

Going forward you would need a call logger.

Hello Mr. Darren

i think not give me old history

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card