Views
Helpful
Replies

to open particular site by public ip

r.kukreja
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have taken a public ip pool from isp 116.214.x.x/29 . i need to open axis bank site through isa server

i am not able to open from ip 116.214.x.x but if i put any other ip from same pool in isa i am bale to open.

can any body give detail description where can be problem it is public dns issue or ISA or public ip or between some internetwork

Thanks,

Rajat

6 Replies 6

r.kukreja
Level 1
Level 1

can anybody reply ?

Its hard say.

Are you using the public IP's configured on a LAN segment, or just for NAT?

If you use them on a LAN segment the first and last ip will be net id and broadcast. Then youd need 1 for default gateway which would leave 5 to use instead of 8.

Also are you peering with the ISP on another subnet or using this /29 for that as well?

we are not peering with any other customer pool with isp but we are using NAT can u recommend something can be done at ISA end or something in the DNS

waiting for reply

Thanks,

Rajat

can any body reply ?

I can reply.

But since i can't understand how your setup looks, or exactly what the proplem is I have no advice to give.

I can only guess that the IP not working for you is in use somewhere.

you are coorect wr are not able to open site by using one of the public ip taken from Tulip

while using any Ip from same pool we are able to open with proxy and without pro

xy and it is Axisbank site and using port no. 80. kindly recommend

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card