cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Choose one of the topics below for SD-WAN Resources to help you on your journey with SD-WAN

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Enthusiast

cEdge - Logs or debug for IPsec connection attempts

Hello Community!

I have had an established fully functional site running an ISR1100 with SDWAN. Just last week I lost tunnels on my MPLS connection and even though I have full connectivity (can ping all other edges, no firewalls in path, MPLS circuit seems OK..) I can not get tunnels to re-form on the MPLS path, even tried rebooting the cEdge a couple times as last resort... My biz-internet and LTE interfaces have active tunnels / bfd sessions and seem to be fine, control connections are good. This site is managed by a device template I have several other site working on with no issue and running on the same MPLS network as the other sites. There were no configuration changes made that I am aware of. 

I was wondering if anyone knows what show commands / logs / debugs I could look at to see if connection attempts are being made / why they are failing.

I do have a TAC case open (not helpful so far). But.. I feel like this is something I should be able to dig deeper into to find possible cause without TAC.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Just wanted to closes the loop on this since I worked with TAC and got some help. Appears I am hitting this bug CSCvp12683. This happens randomly after reboot and usually can be corrected by flapping the link. I am still working this with them to get info they need for a fix.