cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cloud OnRamp for SaaS VPN 0 config

maxnpj
Level 1
Level 1

We have enabled the Cloud OnRamp service in vManage; then added the "Office 365" application, and then added one site to the "Client sites" list; and saved all of that. In the dashboard, I can see that there is one "Active site" but there is no indication that anything is being measured (no vQoE scores). We've left it sit like this for a few days, but we can't tell if this is working properly or not.

Ge0/0 (transport interface) in VPN0 has a public DNS server (1.1.1.1) as the primary DNS server

VPN1 is configured to use the "FW" service; and use "ipsec1" and "ipsec2" to send default traffic to the Internet 

VPN1 is also configured with an IPSEC route of 0.0.0.0/0 --> ipsec1, ipsec2 

ip ipsec-route 0.0.0.0/0 vpn 0 interface ipsec1 ipsec2 (This is used to send default traffic to Zscaler) 

I can't tell if we're steering Office365 traffic onto the "Cloud OnRamp" but based on the lack of stats in the dashboard I'm guessing I'm not. 

So, how does the "Cloud OnRamp for SaaS" steer Office 365 traffic onto the internet right at the transport interface? I've looked at the device config after applying the "Cloud OnRamp for Saas" config and the only difference I see is in VPN 1:

cloudexpress
node-type client

0 Replies 0