Views
Helpful
Replies

IR1101 Cellular Monitoring

lathammd
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a number of IR1101-K9 routers in the field with their cellular modules installed. Now I can go into each device and check on the signal strength and all the data pertaining to that. What I'm looking for is recommendations of a software that can monitor one(or multiple) for an extended period of time and give me a few types of data. If a router drops, I would like to go look and see if there was a cellular reception issue or possibly a bandwidth issue that caused the problem. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can accomplish this in many ways. If you can buy tools I´d recommend cisco Prime. If you can not buy tools you can try some free monitoring tools like Zabbix, for example. There are a lot of free tools like this.

With this tool and SNMP protocol you can monitor the router and the services just fine.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

You can accomplish this in many ways. If you can buy tools I´d recommend cisco Prime. If you can not buy tools you can try some free monitoring tools like Zabbix, for example. There are a lot of free tools like this.

With this tool and SNMP protocol you can monitor the router and the services just fine.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card