cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Choose one of the topics below for SD-WAN Resources to help you on your journey with SD-WAN

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.

Views
Helpful
Replies
maxnpj
Beginner

SDWAN - Interpret app-route "device details" info

Attached is a screencap of the "Device details" from "Monitor-->Network--><Device>-->Events-->Filter-->Component-->App-Route" . We have an app-route policy that uses a source-data-prefix-list and a destination-data-prefix-list. On the remote side, if the traffic matches the destination-data-prefix-list then that traffic is placed on the "private1" transport (MPLS). At least how I think it works. (BTW - the destination-data-prefix-list is all internal (data center) IP's)

Can someone explain (in as much detail as you can) what this output tells me? 

In this first screencap the SRC IP is the remote side device, but the destination, while a legit IP, is NOT in the dest-prefix-list...so I'm lost there as to why this even shows up in the "events" output (that is filtered by "Component-->App-Route"), but further, the transport is LTE from a local sys-ip to a remote sys-ip, and then the "Oracle_SLA" is the SLA class in place as the app-route-policy, but nothing in this output matches the policy (not the DST, not the transport, not the remote sys-ip). So...either the app-route policy doesn't work anywhere near the way I think it does, or I have no idea how to read this output...and either is equally feasible.  The second screencap is pretty much the same thing but the "Oracle_SLA" is now in the "old_SLA_class" field...what does that mean?

SLA_Class_2.pngSLA_Class_1.png

0 REPLIES 0