Views
Helpful
Replies

tloc extensions

Ciro G Mele
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning,

I have a question ... I can do it with 3 WAN links, 2 in one vedge and the other link in the second vedge mpls, inet on vEdge1 and vsat on vEdge2 I can do redundancy with the 3 wan links, or it can only be done with 2 links through tloc extensions

thanks in advance

5 Replies 5

Hi,

there is no limitation in restriction section. You can try:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/sdwan/configuration/system-interface/ios-xe-17/systems-interfaces-book-xe-sdwan/configure-interfaces.html#c-tloc-extension

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

Hi Kanan,

I already read that file before, but my question is how to do redundancy with 3 links in sd wan

Thank you for your collaboration

Regards,

Ciro Gustavo Mele

Hi,

you need three interconnection between device A and device B.

Extend two transports over device A for device B and one transport over device B for device A.

It is normal as with two TLOC extensions.

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

How are you,Hhow do you configure it, where do you determine which link to use if one of them goes down, do you have a link to this configuration?

Thank you so much

Ciro Gustavo Mele.

Hi,

general config rule: Router1 has MPLS transport and Router2 wants to reach mpls over Router1. For Router2 it is normal transport interface configuration in VPN0 (tunnel enabled ; route is written etc.). But for Router1 which should extend mpls for Router2, new interface is needed (which will act as "gateway" for Router2 transport interface), configure it without tunnel configuration but with TLOC extension. Here, you should define which physical interface (transport) you extend.

For your case, below is high level topology:

KananHuseynli_0-1682083632398.png

HTH,

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card