Views
Helpful
Replies

vManage unhide command

navidn
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

As I was trying to push vManage (version 20.7.1) templates for vManage itself, I lost connectivity to the GUI interface and currently, I am not able to configure vpn0 and interfaces again because template overwrites itself. So, I need to go round the "is_vmanaged" state and configure the device via CLI.

Apparantly, there was a "unhide vipteal_internal" available for disabling "is_vmanaged" state which I can not find it in recent version.

I would be appreciated if anyone can help me through these situation.

5 Replies 5

Lei Tian
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Try this, see if it works in 20.7?

vmanage# request support is-vmanaged disable
“is-vmanaged successfully disabled”
HTH,

Lei Tian

svemulap@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
hi Navidn -

Starting 20.4, unhide support has been taken out.
Please Checkout: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvx23574

Have added:
vEdge: request support is-vmanaged [disable|enable] cEdge: request platform software sdwan is-vmanaged [disable|enable] [configure 'sevice internal' if is not seen]

Hope it helps.

navidn
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for your answer,

Unfortunately, it does no apply on vManage and the CLI configuration can not be commited. Should I deploy vManage from the ground again?

Which version the vManage is running ?

Feel free to open a TAC Case if you need assistance.

vManage 20.7.1

As my vManage is running on my LAB environment I am not entiteled with any service contract to use Cisco TAC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: