Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Eduardo Silva
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This FAQ links to community articles about Threat Response that answer the most common questions about configuring and using the Threat Response portal. You can reach this page via the shortcut cs.co/CTR_FAQ and you can subscribe via the menu on the right to be emailed when this page is updated. 

Threat Response Basics

1. What is Threat Response and how can it help my organization?
  2. What is the cost of Threat Response?
  3. What are the deployment options for Threat Response?
  4. Is Threat Response available outside of the United States?
  5. What integrations are available with Threat Response?
  6. Is Threat Response a SIEM?
  7. How can I stay up to date on developments with Cisco Threat Response?

Access & Getting Started

1. How do I get access to Threat Response? 
  2. How can I create or delete accounts for other colleagues in my organization?
  3. How can I configure the modules for the products I own?
  4. How can I configure the Threat Response Browser Plugins?
  5. How can I start my first investigation? 

Threat Response UI & Key Concepts

1. What can I search for in Threat Response?
  2. How can I interpret the relations graph?
  3. What response actions can I take with Threat Response?
  4. Firepower NGFW: how to block an IP address on Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) using Threat Response 

Cisco integrations

1. AMP for Endpoints – what capabilities does it provide and how can I integrate it with Threat Response?
  2. Umbrella - what capabilities does it provide and how can I integrate it with Threat Response? 
  3. Firepower NGFW/NGIPS - what capabilities does it provide and how can I integrate it with Threat Response?
  4. Email Security - what capabilities does it provide and how can I integrate it with Threat Response?
  5. Web Security - what capabilities does it provide and how can I integrate it with Threat Response?
  6. Threat Grid - what capabilities does it provide and how can I integrate it with Threat Response?
  7. Stealthwatch Enterprise - what capabilities does it provide and how can I integrate it with Threat Response?

Third-Party Integrations

1. How can I integrate Threat Response with third party products? 

MSSPs

1. Can MSSPs use Threat Response? Does it work with multiple tenants?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: