Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
doedelmo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Cisco Firepower 4100 Series and Cisco Firepower 9300, when deployed as next-generation firewall (NGFW) appliances, use the Cisco Firepower Threat Defense software image. Alternatively, the Cisco® Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) software image is supported with these appliances. The Cisco Firepower Management Center provides unified management of the Cisco Firepower NGFW, as well as dedicated Cisco Firepower next-generation intrusion prevention (NGIPS) and Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) solutions.

Ordering Guide:  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/firepower-4100-series/guide-c07-736078.html?cachemode=refresh

Comments
Kevin Breit
Level 4
Level 4

This link is broken. Is there a new link I should use instead?

rtenor
Level 4
Level 4

It's right, the link is broken.

Bill O
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for the note. I reached out to the BU and they fixed this for us.

/Bill

srunowic
Level 4
Level 4

this version is obsolete. Use: Network Security Ordering Guide 1.1

Oliver Kaiser
Level 7
Level 7

Link is broken again.

srunowic
Level 4
Level 4

That document is obsolete. it is superceded by the Use: Network Security Ordering Guide 1.1

srunowic
Level 4
Level 4

It has been our practice to remove outdated documents to avoid any confusion. I was asked by Mark Bagley, with agreement from the NGFW war room team, to create one comprehensive Network Security Ordering Guide to include all firewalls, firewall management, and options for easier location and comparison between models. You can navigate to the individual model series via the hyperlinks in the TOC.

It was determined that the proliferation of model series made it very difficult to find and compare models with multiple documents published across an array of web pages. In addition, it made it very difficult to keep all of the docs up to date and synchronized. All of the earlier documents should have been removed. But given the nature of the web, some may be lurking out there somewhere. If you do come across them, please let me know so they can be removed.

--

Susan Runowicz-Smith

Product Marketing Manager

Network Security Marketing

SJ19-4 G6-5

M 650.450.0672

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: