Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting Access to the Support API

SvenBue
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to get access to the Cisco Support API. As I'm working at an PSS Partner, I tried it through the Request E-Mail Form provided on this site

Cisco TAC was really fast, but not helpful. They linked my account to the provided PSS-Contract ID and there's still no Support API available in the API Console. After asking for this access too, TAC informed me, they can help me with this issue.

Where should I request this access, and if TAC isn’t the right place, please change the Form on the website.

Regards

Sven

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

shreyara
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi Sven,

They should be able to help you. There are multiple step that has to happen before you can get access to Support APIs. First step is to set you up with PSS by associating a contract. This step is in pending state. Once it becomes active, then they can guide you to assign an API role which should enable you to view and register Support APIs.

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

shreyara
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi Sven,

They should be able to help you. There are multiple step that has to happen before you can get access to Support APIs. First step is to set you up with PSS by associating a contract. This step is in pending state. Once it becomes active, then they can guide you to assign an API role which should enable you to view and register Support APIs.

Regards,

Hi,

in my profile I can see the contract and also got the E-Mail, that I am also Approved. Thought this is the needed information, that I got it linked as needed. Is there any possibility to get an informationen once it becomes active?

So my next steps seems to be waiting for tomorrow if I am finaly active and start up another TAC Case. If they still tend to refuse my request, I will get them the Link to this discussion.

Regards,
Sven