cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC "product info" API Enhancement

jameslo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello all, I am trying to extract from SNTC a list of SN's and IP's  based on a PID.  However it dosen't look like that feature is available. The use case here is to dynamically populate a CMDB.   Please let me know if you have any insight to the Support API roadmap and or alternative solution to solving this challenge.

Thanks in advance !

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kcolberg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

"...extract from SNTC..." - you mean from a customer's install base stored in the SNTC Portal?

The Services APIs provide API access to the collected/uploaded SNTC install base for a customer and the Inventory Hardware API would allow you to grab the devices for a particular PID.

Is that what you are looking for?

Keith

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

kcolberg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

"...extract from SNTC..." - you mean from a customer's install base stored in the SNTC Portal?

The Services APIs provide API access to the collected/uploaded SNTC install base for a customer and the Inventory Hardware API would allow you to grab the devices for a particular PID.

Is that what you are looking for?

Keith

This is great Keith thanks so much  !  However I am having some issues locating the correct customerID , I keep getting access denied.  My customer is a large global so they have many ID's  that I have found none of which seem to work. 

Any guidance ? 

The Customer Details API will list the customers that your application has access to.

Feel free to reach out to me internally, if you want more details.

Keith

Is there a way to get the masked details unmasked?