cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DDNS Problem with RV110w

AlexChrist210
Level 1
Level 1

I use TZO.com DNS servers and it used to work on my old E2500 router, but not on the RV110w. As seen in the picture, it has this message: DDNS has been disabled. No change in the IP Address. I don't know what to do at all. My other question wouldd be, what do I have to type in the boxes. Such as for password, do I type in the TZO Key. Any help would be appreciated.

6 Replies 6

The_Peacedog
Level 1
Level 1

Is the account active with TZO? Can you log into the account and check/manage your hosts? The account login information is what you should enter into the "boxes".

I can confirm that DDNS is functioning properly on our RV110W with NO-IP.

Yes, the account is active with TZO and yes I can manage my hosts from the TZO Control Panel. I entered in my email adress, the TZO Key that goes with my domain, and my domain name. I am sure it is the right key. I have tried typing in my TZO account password instead but another message pops up saying the info is incorrect.

Can I ask which DDNS service you use?

Yes, I've used both no-ip and dyndns successfully. I just checked the Admin Guide, see pg. 43 & 44, there is some specific information pertaining to TZO that should be entered and those pages list what information goes into each field.

Thank you for the advice. I looked through the admin guide and filled in all the correct data. Unfortunately, it still says DDNS disabled. I am going to contact TZO and see what they have to say. I will post a reply if the issue is resolved.

Thanks again,

Alexander

Have you tried the other ddns options just to rule out a firmware issue? Have you tried setting the ddns from a pc/laptop rather than a tablet or other browsers?

No, I haven't tried any other DDNS options yet. And TZO does provide an update client for the computer, but I recently noticed that wasn't working which drove me to contact them anyway. I emailed them yesterday and it usually takes about two days or so for them to respond.