Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV130W VPN Setup Unresponsive

I've just bought a RV130W which I setup yesterday. Today i decided to setup the IPSEC VPN Server. I entered the values I wanted and saved the configuration.

I then decided not to use the simple password I had set for testing, so changed it to a more secure 46 character password. I clicked the saved button and the icon came up to say i t was processing and updating. This stayed like this for some time, around 5 minutes

Eventually I clicked away into another area. When I went back to the setup page most of the controls are missing. All of the drop down options are gone. 

I've tried enabling and disabling the server, but clicking on the save button takes no action. I have saved the startup config (after this happened) and have reset to factory settings before restoring the backup. Everything is still the same.

I'm even having trouble logging in now. Although I have internet access through it, if I try to log into the web admin interface, I'm faced with a  white screen.

Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

I eventually managed to get logged in again and took this screenshot of the IPSEC VPN Server setup page

Hi,

My name is Ritesh Sharma from Cisco TAC.

Please try to upgrade the firmware of the device to latest and then check if you are still facing the same issue.

If the firmware is already latest, then please go through the link below and open a case with us, so that we can troubleshoot the issue further:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Regards

Ritesh Sharma

Cisco TAC

Hi Ritesh,

thanks for your reply. The firmware is up to date. It's the first thing I did.

I'm trying to open a  case online, but your ticket system is so unfriendly I'm unable to.

I don't have a service account. I'm simply a customer, with a brand new product that doesn't function as it should, trying to get it working.