cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV130W with ShrewSoft Client to Site VPN problem

Tech_Connect
Level 1
Level 1

I am connecting a client (using ShrewSoft 2.2.2) to a Cisco RV130W router.  I have configured the IPSec VPN Server in the router and the Shrewsoft client software.  When I click to connect, Shrewsoft says that the tunnel is "Tunnel Enabled".  It shows I have 1 security association established, and my status is: Connected. It says the transport used is: IKE | ESP.

Then I log into the router at the office, and I see my connection to the router under: Status>IPSec VPN Server.  It shows my remote user login with the IP address of the home network (192.168.2.xxx). The office is setup with v.4 addresses 192.168.1.xxx (I know someone would ask).  It says I am connected and gives a connect time.  There are no error messages on either end of the VPN.  

But I am unable to ping any address on the internal network or reach any device: printer, server, etc....

From the internal network, I am unable to ping the remote computer or connect to it.  The firewall on the router is set to defaults and I have no ACL's entered.  What am I doing wrong or where is my problem?  Also, I have already checked my network adapter priorities on the client computer, so that isn't it.

0 Replies 0