In order to get a new SSL certificate please follow the next instructions:
STEP 1 : Click Administration > Authentication.
The Authentication (Certificates) window opens.
STEP 2 For each type of certificate, perform the following actions, as needed:
• To add a certificate, click Upload. You can upload the certificate from the PC or the USB device. Click Browse, find and select the certificate, and then
• To delete a certificate, check the box to select the certificate, and then click
• To download the router’s certificate (.pem file), click the Download button under the Download Settings area.
STEP 3 To request a certificate from the CA, click Generate CSR.
The Generate Certification Signing Request window opens.
a. Enter the distinguished name information in the Generate Self Certificate
• Name: Unique name used to identify a certificate.
• Subject: Name of the certificate holder (owner). The subject field populates the CN (Common Name) entry of the generated certificate and can contain these fields:
- CN=Common Name
- OU=Organizational unit
- L= Locality
- ST= State
For example: CN=router1, OU=my_dept, O=my_company, L=SFO, C=US
Whatever name you choose will appear in the subject line of the generated CSR. To include more than one subject field, enter each subject separated by a comma. For example: CN=hostname.domain.com, ST=CA, C=USA
• Hash Algorithm: Algorithm used by the certificate. Choose between MD5 and SHA-1
•Signature Algorithm: Algorithm (RSA) used to sign the certificate.
• Signature Key Length: Length of the signature, either 512 or 1024.
• (Optional) IP Address, Domain Name, and Email Address
b. Click Generate.
A new certificate request is created and added to the Certification Signing Request (CSR) table. To view the request, click the View button next to the certificate you just created.
Or you could check it on the next link. please check page 191
Listen: https://smarturl.it/CCRS8E41 Follow us: https://twitter.com/CiscoChampion
Let’s face it: today’s work is hybrid. Making hybrid work requires more than collaboration tools and SaaS applications. It’s about connecting people, dispa...
Join David Bombal as he busts the myths around Cisco Designed while building out an SMB network right at his desk.
David, a CCIE, CCSI and an educator, has delivered training courses all around the globe across multiple Cisco topics. And he’s desig...
This Chat covers the intersection of technology and social impact from community to global levels. Learn how digital maturity accelerates SMB growth and profits that can fund social programs and enable sustainable business practices like remote work.
This Chat covers the intersection of technology and social impact from community to global levels. Learn how digital maturity accelerates SMB growth and profits that can fund social programs and enable sustainable business practices like remote work. We'l...