cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SDA FABRIC WIRELESS

perezjm
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I have a 9800-40 WLC running 17.9.4a code if I use the Service Port IP as the discovery IP in DNAC it is not properly used as the source tacacs and radius interface, the issue is I have a different IP configured for the WMI, DNAC configures this SVI to be used as the source radius and tacacs IP, which does not make sense as the IP that was added into ISE is the Service Port IP, DNAC also does not add the required Mgmt-intf commands. Is this just a limitation of DNAC or should I just add the WLC using the WMI address ?

1 Reply 1

yinsu2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi perezjm,

There is a limitation for Cisco DNA Center to discover your wireless controllers:

• Cisco Wireless Controllers must be discovered using the management IP address instead of the service port IP address. If not, the related wireless controller 360 and AP 360 windows will not display any data.

For detailed info please check the reference document below:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/2-3-5/user_guide/b_cisco_dna_center_ug_2_3_5/b_cisco_dna_center_ug_2_3_5_chapter_010.html?bookSearch=true#id_53495

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card