cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Regarding CCNA Routing & Switching certification.

chandra_rc16
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Benefits of CCNA Routing & Switching Certifications ?

What are the companies that will look for the certifiied candidates ?

How will this certification enhance my career and as well as pay ?

Can i consider this certfication just like our university certificates ?

What type of recognization we will have with the help of this certification?

Please input all of your views. I'm just in a confused state and getting all of these quesiton in my mind.

Regards,

Chandu

Regards, Chandu
16 Replies 16

chandra_rc16
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks each and every one for your valuable feedback.

Presently i'm working in a NOC for an IT company in India and after 15 months of training i got employed here. Now with all your inputs i've got a clear picture for my carrer.

I will complete my CCNA R&S certification by April, 2014 and step out of this company and get a Network admin job and then start gaining knowledge in real time networks and at the same time start pursuing my M.Sc(Networking) for 2 yearss... and finally after two years i will hold my Masters and i will do CCNP/CCIE certification by that time as per my knowledge and progress my career.

Once again thanks everyone.

Regards,

Chandu

Regards, Chandu

devils_advocate
Level 7
Level 7

There are some great responses here guys, I think they will help anyone who stumbles across this thread!

When I say the CCNA is a requirement, I was simply speaking from my own personal experience if reference to the job specs and adverts I have seen.

Perhaps in reality, its not always a requirement for jobs but it seems to be written on most job adverts

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card