Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Netacad Login

tgut
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

I need to download the new version of Packet Tracer, but i forgot my username/password. Is there a way to link my CCO  with the Netacad?

Thanks in Advance

83 Replies 83

@lucas bacale wrote:

hola soy lucas 

Sir my account not opening sir how?

Me la suda

como estas ? soy shraddha de inde

lucas bacale
Level 1
Level 1
tengo un problema que no puedo registrarme en acadenia de cisco

Lograste registrarte?, cree mi cuenta en cisco.com pero me dice que no puedo ingresar a cisco netacad por que no esta asociado?

Ya logre registrarme. Fui a NetaCad sin haber iniciado sesión, seleccione un curso, el idioma, despues me manda a una ventana para ingresar mis datos y me inscribi. Inicio sesión con las credenciales registradas en cisco.com y listo.

I do not understand what you are saying, could you please repeat your message in English
thank you

Hi, I went to NetaCad without logging in, select a course, the language, then send me to a window to enter my data and I signed up. Login with credentials registered at cisco.com

in English please

joe_hughes
Level 1
Level 1
the quickest way around that would be to start a new account, alternatively you could contact cisco support, have you tried gns3 ?? its free, its a bit tricky to get it up and running but well worth the effort,,

Manikanta daggu
Level 1
Level 1
No
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: