Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tool to Collect Inventory of Cisco devices in Network

Hi,

Would like to check if there is any free tool available which can help me to collect Inventory of my all Cisco Devices in my network.

Please help

Regards

MAC

Regards MAC
5 Replies 5

Carlos de Armas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there.

Just to name a few:

Zenoss

Cacti

Zabbix

Nagios

Regards. 

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for your quick response, i have gone through these but looks like nothings works on Windows platform, all are for Unix, Ubuntu?

Regards

MAC

Regards MAC

For windows i only used the trial of solarwinds (wich is really good.) it also has free tools.

If you are only looking for inventory purposes or you are looking for a monitoring tool too?

For inventory you can use the ip address tracker (a free tool from solarwinds.)

PRTG from Paessler will let you monitor up to 10 devices for free. if you want more you have to pay.

Spiceworks (never try it) but i think its decent for inventory but if you want to monitor the devices you have you have to buy extra plugins (i think, not really sure.)

And that´s what comes to my mind for now 

Regards!

Chris.Tan11
Level 4
Level 4

Is that tool like collecting show inventory, version, health status environment, port details, port errors, cisco ios details?

Like this one that i made.

Chris,

Any way of obtaining your inventory tool you created?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: