cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Updated Visio Stencils

Brett Newman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have just completed updates to the following Cisco stencils. They are expected to be posted by Cisco's Web team by December 6, 2011:

• Wireless
  • ASR 1000 (added the 1013 chassis)
  • Nexus 2000
  • Connected Grid Router

We are working on many other product additions to Cisco's Visio stencil library and will do our best to announce them here as they are issued and posted to: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/prod_cat_visios.html

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

36 Replies 36

Hi John,

We just submitted a new stencil "Cisco Unified IP Phone 7800 and 8800 Series" for posting on the Visio download page under the Unified Communications heading. It should be active in a day or two. I don't know if this contains what you need but it's the first update that the product group has approved in many years so I hope it helps!

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Our team would love to see new collaboration endpoints up there - DX80, Webex Room Kit, Webex Room Kit Plus, Webex Room Kit Mini, Webex Boards, etc.  Thanks!

Hi there,

any release date known for stencils for the Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers?

Apologies, but I just received an email notification of your request. I've been in contact with the product group to approve the production of C9800 wireless icons but they have not yet agree. I just tried them again.

Brett Newman

Visimation Inc.

Cisco Visio Development

Cisco ID/Mail: brenewma@cisco.com

Primary Email: brettn@visimation.com

Hi Brett,

Glad to hear it is under attention and in it's final steps

Thank you for the status update.

Regards, Pieter

Any updates on the 9800 controller stencils?

I just checked and they are not in either the catalyst 9k or wireless bundle.

gary.t.giesen
Level 1
Level 1

Looking for stencils for the following ASR920 routers:

Cisco ASR 920-12SZ-A

Cisco ASR 920-12SZ-D

Cisco ASR 920-12SZ-D

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: