cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex application on DX80 with android software

dems007
Level 1
Level 1

i just got an DX80 cisco telepresence DX80 Tandeberg which i have converted from CE9.1 to and android software version  sipdx80.10-2-5-213 , i would like to download an webex app but it seems like it does not work could you please advise how to have an webex app on DX80 android software?

Best Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The old android software load for the DX80s is no longer being developed and goes completely end of support on 1 October 2018.  You will be unlikely to get any assistance with this.  It's recommended that if you want to use your DX80 with Webex that you have it running the CE9 code, and register it directly to the Webex Cloud.  There are instructions on how to do that here: How Do I Add an Endpoint in the Cisco Webex Control Hub?

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The old android software load for the DX80s is no longer being developed and goes completely end of support on 1 October 2018.  You will be unlikely to get any assistance with this.  It's recommended that if you want to use your DX80 with Webex that you have it running the CE9 code, and register it directly to the Webex Cloud.  There are instructions on how to do that here: How Do I Add an Endpoint in the Cisco Webex Control Hub?

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.