cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

General call for topics: ThousandEyes at Cisco Live US 2024

Tyler Langston
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Help us shape the future of Cisco Live US by suggesting topics for presentations! 

If you’ve ever attended a Cisco Live you know that it is the premier place for information, presentations and walkthrough demonstrations. 

It’s a bit in advance, but we’re eager to make sure that the content we present at next year’s show is useful for you and your business. 

So with that in mind, what burning ThousandEyes question or topic do you want to see our experts discuss, cover or demonstrate?

Leave a comment below with your suggested presentation topic and if we choose yours, you will receive an official ‘thank you’ for your contribution.

3 Replies 3

ammahend
VIP
VIP

Take one production usecase or multiple depending on time, for e.g a school system or a university or a factory floor or hospital etc and go through the flow from choosing most optimum agent deployment location (and why), frequency of tests (and why), keeping cost and application avaiability as top priority, to some of the top implementation considerations (not referring to marketing slides). I understand most of the time the answer to networking question is “it depends”, but discussing few use cases like that even with assumptions along with BOM (don’t have to show pricing) would be helpful.

To be fair I have seen some presentations like this in a more generic setting, but not specific to individual industry type.

-hope this helps-

Hello, @ammahend !

Thanks for replying in this post and letting us know your thoughts, we noted your feedback! 

I wanted to share some previous Cisco Live sessions from the On-Demand library that may be interesting and helpful for you:

As per your feedback, I understand you may be looking for individual industry type presentations but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to share this information/presentations with you.

Thanks, appreciate it

-hope this helps-