cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Got a burning question for ThousandEyes? Let me know!

Tyler Langston
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Howdy! My name is Tyler and I'm the ThousandEyes Community Lead - and wanting to make sure that this forum is useful for you. 

To that end, I need your help! What how-to, guide, or walkthrough are you looking for in your use of ThousandEyes? Feel free to leave suggestions as a reply to this thread or send me a private message.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

4 Replies 4

Pedroxh
Spotlight
Spotlight

Great Tyler! 

I think if we have one step-by-step integrate ThousandEyes + SDWAN will be great because I listen a lot of doubts about this integration. We can see a lot of power points about this integration, but i believe one technical post about this will be very helpful.

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

Hi @Pedroxh - this is very helpful! Would things be easier for you with a step-by-step written guide or a recorded demo?

I think both, Tyler. I'm already write and recorded sessions about Thousand Eyes for Brazil community and I think both types of materials has your valor because people have difficulties to understand the benefits and these integrations.

Maybe one short and straightforward written guide about "How i integrate SD-WAN on Thousandeyes" and the recorded demo more detailed to Why do this integration and use cases/how I made this integration .

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

Brilliant - thank you! I'll start working with our product team to see if we can make that happen